Trainright Capability Statement
Trainright, within our field of high-pressure water, jetting and vacuum loading is the most renowned, accomplished training and consulting company in Australasia.
We provide the highest standard of service, delivering quality outcomes for our clients and their employees.
- Trainright is one of the first high-pressure water jetting & vacuum loading training providers in Australasia. Established in 2013.
- Trainright built and delivered the very first nationally accredited Vacuum Loading course in 2016 and the following year built and delivered Australia’s first nationally accredited Drain Cleaning Course.
- We have a large client base comprising of Government Utilities, Municipalities and Industrial Services.
- Our Trainers have field experience within each discipline of high-pressure water jetting and vacuum loading operations.
- Our professional services are delivered in every state and territory of Australia and can be delivered abroad.
- Our database comprises over 4,500 students
Nationally Accredited Training Courses
- MSMSS00017 – Use High-Pressure Water Jetting Equipment
- MSMSS00018 – Operate a High-Pressure Water Jetting System
- MSMSS00019 – Operate a Drain Cleaning System
- MSMSS00020 – Operate a Vacuum Loading System
Modes of Delivery – We deliver our courses on-site at our client’s facilities and utilise their equipment. In the near future, Trainright will offer permanent training facilities in every capital city across Australia.
- Understanding Your Business Needs – For new clients we have a comprehensive process in place to get to know and understand your business and it’s training requirements based on your equipment, applications and outcomes required. We ensure, your company has all the right information to base your decision on the types of training to suit and comply with your business needs.
- Our Trainers – Our Trainers have extensive “on the tools” field experience, supervision and management experience within Utilities, Municipalities, Staples, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction, Maritime, Pulp & Paper Oil & Gas. Our Trainers are deployed to suit each business’s needs linked to their skill sets. We ensure your business receives value for money and quality nationally accredited training.
- Consulting – We offer a gap analysis of your high-pressure water jetting equipment and processes and ongoing training needs, including drain cleaning. The gap analysis is based on the high-pressure water jetting Australian & New Zealand Standards 4233 parts 1 & 2.