MSMSS00003: Use High Pressure Water Jetting Equipment. (Release 1)
The HPWJ Assistant course will train operators in the basic skills and knowledge to enable them to operate high pressure water jetting equipment, including drain cleaning units in a safe manner whilst under the supervision of a competent operator.
All of our courses can be tailored to suit your specific business needs.
There are no specific entry requirements with respect to knowledge or prior experience.
Each student must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) which is available free of charge from this LINK
Please download the complete course outline HERE
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Understand HPWJ equipment
- Basics of pressure and flow
- Respect for all high pressure water jetting activities
- Examples of low pressure, high pressure and ultra-high jetting units and applications
- Prepare and work to permits
- Basic nozzle behaviours
- General duty of care and non-negotiables
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Hazard identification and risk assessing
- Common hazards in the work environment
The course is nationally accredited and delivered in partnership with TAFE NSW – (RTO code 90003) for both practical and theoretical components.
Successful completion of the assessment requirements will provide participants with a Statement of Attainment.
MSMSS00003: Use high pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1), which includes the following units of competencies:-
- MSMWJ201 Use High Pressure Water Jetting Equipment
- MSMWHS110 Follow Emergency Response Procedures
- MSMWH200 Work Safely
- MSMPER200 Work in Accordance with an Issued Permit