MSMSS00004: Operate a High Pressure Water Jetting System
This nationally accredited course provides HPWJ industry operators with an understanding of the current Australian and New Zealand Standard 4233 – High Pressure Water Jetting, parts 1 & 2 and Safe Work Australia December 2013 Guide For Managing Risks From High Pressure Water Jetting.
The HPWJ operator course will provide participants the skills and knowledge to independently operate, coordinate, communicate, manage and complete high pressure water jetting tasks, including drain cleaning units in a safe and efficient manner.
All of our courses can be tailored to suit your business needs.
Two Day Course
Minimum 6 months HPWJ experience, evidenced by:
- Signed and completed HPWJ log book and/or
- Company letterhead verifying industry experience
Each student must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) which is available free of charge from this LINK
Please download the complete course notes HERE
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Understand and comply with current AS/NZ Standard 4233. 1&2
- Comply with work health and safety & general duty of care
- Hazards associated with High Pressure Water Jetting within a wide range of applications
- Pressure and flow, troubleshooting systems
- Quality and environmental management
- Behaviours of nozzles and attachments
- Roles and responsibilities of the entire working team
- Safe work practices and non-negotiables
The course is nationally accredited and delivered in partnership with TAFE NSW – (RTO code 90003) for both practical and theoretical components.
Successful completion of the assessment requirements will provide participants with a Statement of Attainment MSMSS00004: Operate a high pressure water jetting system, which includes the following units of competencies:-
- MSMWJ301 Operate a high pressure water jetting system
- MEM09002B Interpret technical drawing
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWH200 Work safely
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit
Trainright are proud supporters of Rural Aid and The Buy A Bale fund.
We gladly donate $10 from every student trained to one of our country’s most worthy causes.
For more information about Rural Aid or to make your own contribution to our farmers in need, click on this link The Buy a Bale Fund.