Operate a High-Pressure Water Jetting System Refresher (Release 1)
Our High-Pressure Water Jetting Operator Refresher Course provides experienced operators with a way to update their Statement of Attainment for Unit of Competency MSMSS00018 Operate a High-Pressure Water Jetting System (Release 1) if dated more than 2 years prior.
The course covers understanding of current Australian and New Zealand HPWJ Standards 4233 parts 1 & 2 and Safe Work Australia December 2013 Guide For Managing Risks From High-Pressure Water Jetting.
It also covers skills and knowledge to independently operate, coordinate, communicate, manage and complete HPWJ tasks, including drain cleaning units in a safe and efficient manner.
All of our courses can be tailored to suit your business needs.
The refresher course is available to experienced operators every 2 years to maintain skills, compliance and industry knowledge. All participants must already hold:
- Statement of Attainment MSMSS00018 – Operate a high-pressure water jetting system (Release 1)
Each student must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) which is available free of charge from this LINK
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Understand and comply with the current AS Standard 4233. 1&2
- Comply with work health and safety and general duty of care
- Hazards associated with High-Pressure Water Jetting within a wide range of applications
- Pressure and flow, troubleshooting systems
- Quality and environmental management
- Behaviours of nozzles and attachments
- Roles and responsibilities of the entire working team
- Safe work practices and non-negotiables
The course is nationally accredited. Successful completion of the assessment requirements will provide participants with a current/updated Statement of Attainment MSMSS00018 Operate a High-Pressure Water Jetting System (Release 1), which includes the following units of competencies:-
- MSMWJ304 Operate a high-pressure water jetting system
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- MSMPER200 Work in accordance with an issued permit