Customised Training for
High-Pressure Water Jetting,
Drain Cleaners and Vacuum Loading operators.
Ethan Leeds, owner and principal trainer at Trainright Industrial Services has worked in the industry since 2001.
He established Trainright in 2013 to meet the market need for customised training for the industrial services sector.Trainright is now a leader in delivering high pressure water jetting (HPWJ) and vacuum loading operator training across many varied industries including government, local council, water boards, corporate and independent water and waste service operators.
Ethan’s extensive experience working as an operator, senior leading hand and supervisor of shutdowns has given him the knowledge and insider tips to deliver insightful and informed training that has benefited hundreds of operators working in diverse environments.
Our training courses are nationally accredited and compliant to the Australian and New Zealand Standard 4233 – High Pressure Water Jetting Systems, parts 1 & 2.
We deliver all courses at your premises, minimising company downtime and making it more convenient for your operators and more cost effective for your business.
We understand the demands of our industry and work closely with you to achieve your goals, offering a unique training experience which is customised to suit your needs, saving time and money and creating value within your business.
Trainright courses include:-
- MSMSS00003 – Use high pressure water jetting equipment (Release 1) – 2 day course
- MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system (Release 1) – 2 day course
- MSMSS00004 – Operate a high pressure water jetting system – Refresher (Release 1) – 1 day course
- MSMSS00005 – Operate a Drain Cleaning System (Release 2) – 2 day course
- MSMSS00005 – Operate a Drain Cleaning System – Refresher (Release 2) – 1 day course
- MSMSS00006 – Operate a Vacuum Loading System (Release 2) – 2 day course
- MSMSS00006 – Operate a Vacuum Loading System – Refresher (Release 2) – 1 day course